SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING (SAT)
Also known as Competence in Security Awareness (CSA) Training, Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA) Training and Seafarer Security Awareness Training (SSAT)
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING?
International regulations require that you must do Security Awareness Training
if you are:
1. a seafarer on a ship subject to the ISPS Code (International Ship and Port Facility Security Code)
2. employed in a port facility serving such ships
and the relevant security plan does not designate you for security duties.
COURSES WE OFFER (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
1. Security Awareness Training in 1 day, in English, as required by relevant international regulations. Please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We also present this course as online training, in English, subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Please contact Malcolm at email@example.com
In order to do our Security Awareness Training online, you need:
1. a suitable device and sufficient bandwidth to use Skype Share Screens
2. to be able to download and print the PDF student manual which we will send you after we receive your course fee
3. to have access to a quiet, private space which is suitable for you to receive online training
We present the Introduction Module free of charge to make sure that we can communicate properly online, before we ask you to pay the course fee for online training.
You must be able to receive instruction and communicate adequately in English.
Course applications close 1 week before the start of a course. We will inform you by e-mail on the day after applications close that we have sufficient applications to present the course. We may consider late applications at our discretion.
Course fees are from R1500 per student per day.
You qualify for a group discount if you have 3 or more students attending the same course.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org